Taking Good Care Of Yourself In Challenging Times
You and I are living in challenging times. You might feel quite stressed now that Corona has such a big impact in your life. No wonder, as it is quite something that we are all dealing with these days.
Corona forces us to take the busy-ness out of our schedules. We have less personal contact than we normally do. In some countries, people have already been in self-isolation for quite some time. This can feel lonely.
There’s one thing I am sure of: you don’t have to do this alone. I am inviting you today to participate in a virtual get-together of likeminded people who are just like you looking for ways to stay peaceful while navigating uncertainty. Let’s do this together and take the opportunity to learn and grow.
You can register here: carolienvandenakker.com/product/taking-good-care-of-yourself-in-challenging-times/
Connecting, sharing and growing
Taking Good Care of Yourself in Challenging Times is the theme of your virtual get-together. Here’s what I have in mind for you:
- Connecting, sharing and growing together are the main objectives of this online get-together. It will be a blend of individual work in which you will work on the exercises you receive and of gathering as a group during online video calls;
- Topics that will be covered are: How do you stay grounded and centred when faced with crisis? What can you do when you feel carried away by your emotions and fear? How do you then stay in touch with your own needs?
- You will receive the powerful Finding Peace tool that will allow you to quickly and easily reconnect with yourself, any time, any place;
- On five days of the week, you will receive an email with a short teaching or a brief exercise. It is all very digestible and will not take you longer than 15 or 20 minutes per day;
- On the other two days of the week, all participants will gather online for a group call. This call will be facilitated by Carolien. There will be plenty of time for connecting and sharing. You can also ask any question you might have.
You are wired for interaction
We humans are wired for interaction. Think about that moment in the morning that you greet your neighbour in a friendly manner and that he answers you with a nice smile: it lifts your spirit. It is the exact reason why I am offering this get-together now. Allow your spirit to be lifted, while you lift the spirit of others. You are very welcome to join.
I have decided to keep the costs for this get-together low. It feels that this needs to be accessible for anyone who feels called to join. Your investment for the live group calls, the teachings, the exercises and the powerful Finding Peace tool is 47 euros. Registration stays open until Tuesday, March 23.
What others say about working with Carolien
Attie Kuiken, businessowner at Ijkwerk: ‘I used to generate any motion and development from within, by myself. I have discovered the value of finding my actions and next steps from the fullness of a group. Carolien creates a nourishing environment for all participants so that everyone can take her steps on a personal level.’
Esther Verkaik, camera operator and cinematographer: ‘Carolien is a passionate facilitator who knows how to create an atmosphere in which everybody can feel at home. She has an open mind and models the courage to allow for insights to come naturally to the participants.’
S.J. ‘I was looking for ways to contribute more fully to societal issues. In working with Carolien, I have learned to use my body to access my inner wisdom and to reconnect with my authentic drive. I feel ready to go ahead.’
Practical Details Virtual Get-Together
On Friday March 20th, you and the other participants will come together for the first live group call. It is from 8:00 until 9:00 PM Amsterdam time (CET). We will be using the online video platform Zoom, which is very easy to use.
The second live group call will be on Tuesday March 24, also from 8:00 until 9:00 PM Amsterdam time (CET).
Well ahead of the online get-togethers, you will receive a link to my Zoomroom. If you are new to Zoom, make sure to take a couple of minutes to download the free software.